According to DILG Sec. Eduardo Ano and Usec of DTI:
1) Deliveries in and out of MM will be allowed.
Drivers and helpers will be restricted inside their respective trucks.
2) No restrictions or limit of buying food and supplies, except alcohol which is limited to 2 per persons per transaction Same with people with businesses across MM borders.
3) Employees outside of MM are allowed to go to office and work. They just need to prove or show company ID along check points. Additional measures like disinfection will be implemented.
4) Mass land transpo in and out of MM will still be allowed but with limitations/restrictions. See #3.
5) All domestic air transpo will be restricted by March 15, no exemptions.
Based on interviews by Alvin Elchico and Doris Bigornia.
Asked by Alvin Elchico if lockdown in Metro Manila is absolute, Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles tells DZMMTeleRadyo that this was the decision of the Inter-agency Task Force. But details will be threshed out tomorrow like govt workers, skeletal workforce.
Nograles says they’ll release a document by tomorrow to clarify details.
The president will convert IATF resolution to an EO (executive order), Nograles says memorandum will do. (EO needs publication).
Nograles says they’re avoiding using term lockdown because of negative connotation. Use “community quarantine” instead.