Fire broke at Glorietta 2 Mall
A fire at the Glorietta 2 Mall cause panic to shoppers earlier today, Sunday May 19th. The fire started on the ground floor inside a store that is currently under construction.
The said store is said to be “Coco Store” and the a gas leak from the store causes the fire.
The police said the fire started around 6:20PM. The fire cause panic to shoppers, videos of shoppers running to get outside were posted in social media.
SO MAY SUNOG DITO SA GLORIETTA… ANY UPDATES??? pic.twitter.com/1fzp3YZLzB
— Kianah ♡ (@theagsweetener) May 19, 2019
Some posted to clarify wrong information going around social media. “Don’t spread wrong informations. Gas leak daw from Coco Store which is under construction at Glorietta. 2. Just stay away from the area.”
Fire trucks were seen outside Glorietta 2. The fire is out by 6:31PM. Shoppers were evacuated right away so there’s no casualties.
“From Makati PNP & BFP: Fire broke 6:20 PM at Coco milk tea shop under construction at ground floor of Glorietta 2. Fire was declared under control 6:25 PM, & eventually put out 6:31 PM, acc to fire marshal Supt. Roy Quisto. No reported injured yet.”
WATCH: Respondents on the scene to put out the fire at Glorietta 2 in Makati City
📹 Harry Ardales pic.twitter.com/mKIVIlhtXE
— CNN Philippines (@cnnphilippines) May 19, 2019