Marian shares secret to a happy relationship

Kapuso Primetime King and Queen, Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera, are considered as one of the celebrity A-list couples in the Philippines. They have been tagged many times as the #ultimatecouplegoals.

After a decade of love, their relationship keeps on getting better and stronger. How do they keep the fire burning in their marriage?

“Maraming aspeto kung bakit nagiging okay [ang] relationship namin at naniniwala ako na hindi lang isang tao, kailangan parehas kayong dalawa na nagwo-workout,” the Kapuso star revealed in Unang Hirit. [There are many aspects as to why the relationship is okay. I believe that it should not be just one person. Both of you should know how to work.]

Image result for dongyan sweet

Marian believes that in order for her marriage to work, she has to give her all to her husband. She said, “Kailangan ibinibigay mo lahat. Hindi kasi ako naniniwala sa 99% at ititira mo ‘yung 1% sa sarili mo. At least, kung binigay mo lahat, wala kang pagsisisihan at the end of the day.”

[From experience, if you love a person, you have to give all. I don’t believe in giving 99% and leaving the 1% for yourself. At least if you give your all, at the end, you will not regret anything because you gave it your all.]

Image result for dongyan sweet

The celebrity couple together with their daughter Zia are going on a vacation to celebrate Valentine’s Day, “As usual, magbe-beach na naman kami dahil parehas silang dalawa na hilig mag-beach.”

[As usual, the beach. Perhaps beach because we like going to beaches.]


Loading...