Marian says no to cellphone police-ing

Is it ever OK for a woman to go through her husband’s cellphone?

Kapuso Primetime Queen and ultimate #wifeygoals Marian Rivera shares that it is a big NO.

“Never kong tinignan ‘yung phone niya, malaki ang respeto namin sa isa’t isa pagdating sa ganiyang bagay,” said the Kapuso Primetime Queen on Monday at a news conference after renewing her contract with GMA Network.

[I never looked at her phone. I respect him enough when it comes to that.]

Image result for MARIAN RIVERA

Marian and Dingdong recently celebrated their third anniversary, and she gamely shared what keeps their relationship strong.

“Siguro through experience ko na lang, ‘pag love mo ang isang tao kailangan ibinibigay mo ang lahat, hindi kasi ako naniniwala sa 99 percent na ititra mo ‘yung one percent sa sarili mo,” she said.

[From experience, if you love a person, you have to give all. I don’t believe in giving 99% and leaving the 1% for yourself.]

“At least kung ibibigay mo ang lahat wala kang pagsisihan at the end of the day, kasi binigay mo,” she added. [At least if you give your all, at the end, you will not regret anything because you gave it your all.]

Image result for MARIAN RIVERA

But she said this is only part of what makes her marriage to Dingdong keep ticking.

“Marami, maraming aspeto kung bakit naging OK ang relationship namin at naniniwala ako na hindi lang iisang tao, dapat pareho kayong dalawang nagwowork,” she said.

[There are many aspects as to why the relationship is okay. I believe that it should not be just one person. Both of you should know how to work.]

Marian shared that for Valentine’s Day, they are planning to go to the beach with Baby Zia.

Image result for MARIAN RIVERA

“Su-surprise daw niya ako eh, echos lang, diyan lang sa tabi tabi as usual magbi-beach na naman kami dahil parehas silang dalawa na mahilig mag-beach,” she said.

[He will surprise me. Kidding! Maybe just around. Perhaps beach because we like going to beaches.]


Loading...