You may think you know Kapuso Primetime Queen Marian Rivera. But here are 25 things about her that every Marian fan should know about.
- Her real name is Marian Rivera Gracia. Her parents are Amalia Rivera, a Filipina, and Javier Gracia Alonso, a Spanish.
2. Marian is a certified Lola’s girl since she grew up in the care of her Lola Francisca Rivera while her Mommy Amalia worked abroad for them.
3. Marian once worked for ABS-CBN when she had her OJT at their Human Resources Division in 2004.
4. She had always dreamed of becoming a mom and it was finally fulfilled when she gave birth to her first baby, Maria Letizia Dantes.
5. Marian worked as a commercial model for a long time before Mr. Tony Tuviera of TAPE Inc. saw her potential as an actress.
6. She is also one (if not the only) FHM hall of famer. She was crowned as FHM’s sexiest woman in the Philippines three times – 2008, 2013 and 2014.
7. Marian, even after giving birth, has an unbelievable (and even unjust) slim waistline of only 19!!!
8. Marian is a breastfeeding advocate. She is still breastfeeding Zia at 1 and half years old.
9. Marian is also an ambassador of Smile Train, an organization that provides aid and smiles to children with cleft lip and palate.
10. Just this year, Marian travelled to Japan to master the art of flower arrangement and hone her skills for the blooming business Flora Vida: Perennial Blooms.
11. Marian is among the elite list of 13 actresses who played the iconic Pinay super hero, Darna.
12. In 2014, Marian Rivera married Dingdong Dantes wearing a P2 million Michael Cinco ball gown.
13. Marian is very religious and is a Marian devotee.
14. Marian has an equal obsession to butterflies as she does with flowers. She has a butterfly tattoed on her nape.
15. The Kapuso actress is a certified social media influencer. She has a massive following on all of her social media accounts – Facebook 18 million, Instagram 4.2 million.
Source: GMA Network